RHESC is a non-governmental Social organization working since 1986 in the field of Health and Para-medical Education by providing preventive, Curative and promotive health care services to the rural and semi urban people of the northeast area of Kathmandu Valley.It is registered and recognized by the Govt. of Nepal and affiliated with Social welfare Council, Nepal.This center is situated at a distance of about 13 kilometers far from the heart of Kathmandu City, a place called Gokarna Dakshin Dhoka.
To provide quality Health Services and respective education to Nepali citizens.
1. To provide the curative and preventive Health Care services.
2. To develop and introduce the Acupuncture and Comfortable Healing Education and treatment technology in Nepal.
3. To provide health services to people under the line of poverty.
4. To provide Free Health Services to marginalized and under privileged people as much as possible.
5. To educate all the grass root level people through awareness and outreach programs.